Below are just some of real-world topics covered in this manual that you won't read anywhere else:
* Top-50 little-known rehab tips,
* low-budget kitchen cabinet facelifts,
* 4 countertop solutions cheaper than replacing,
* holes in vinyl,
* creativity and repairs,
* painting tricks that make a room look like a million dollars,
* sewer clogs tricks,
* roof leak tricks,
* rotten wood tricks,
* Kilz tricks,
* trash disposal secrets,
* using free or almost free materials,
* dumpster diving,
* caulking tips,
* critical tool secrets,
* 7 giant carpet secrets,
* alternative to using carpet (paint floors or polyurethane instead),
* rubber roofs,
* el cheapo roof patches,
* secrets of used appliances,
* landscaping improvements,
* appliance repair secrets,
* cleaning secrets with bleach,
* the #1 one tool you need that most investors fail to use,
* waterheater secrets,
* beware of these obsolete things,
* inspecting tools,
* lies tenants tell about clogs,
* broken window tricks,
* inventorying and organizing your supplies,
* saving money on rehabs,
* emergency heat solutions,
* and a lot more ideas -- hundreds!
This manual is for REAL landlords who want more than a basic landlording book that usually hardly ever focuses on the real-world nitty-gritty maintenance problems we face on a daily basis.
This manual provides practical suggestions and goes far beyond just telling the reader to simply paint and carpet, Instead this manual gives specific product recommendations and headache-saving tips to deal with various rehab and maintenance problems that no one (until now) is telling landlords how to handle.
This exceptional manual by Bryan Wittenmyer is guaranteed to give you suggestions for improvements and repairs that will save you thousands of dollars. It comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
We will also automatically send you a copy of a bonus CD titled, "MONEY SAVING MAINTENANCE, REHAB AND REPAIR TIPS" by Pete Youngs. Pete Young, known nationwide as Mr. Rehab, conducted s special workshop specifically for MrLandlord.com subscribers and website visitors. Pete shares at least 10 ways you can save hundreds and perhaps thousands of dollars when making repairs and renovations to your rental property.
Learn the maintenance secrets you won't find in any other resources.
The regular price of this book is $29.95 and the bonus CD has as an additional value of $29.95. Sold individually, together they sell for $59.90. For a limited time, We now offer this book and bonus CD combo for HALF PRICE, only $29.95. Take advantage of this special combo price today!