The teaching on this audio CD is the most concise and informative presentations I have ever heard on insurance concerns for rental owners, presented by a landlord and industry insider our MrLandlord.com National Convention.
This topic is one every rental owner has to deal with and needs to know about, yet there is very little good information available. This teaching is short enough that I'd recommend listening to this CD TWICE, at least once with a pen and paper in hand to take notes.
The topics covered include:
* Insurance versus Asset Protection,
* Additional Insured,
* Clue Report,
* Personal vs. Business insurance,
* Recommending or requiring renter's insurance,
* Deductibles (How much?),
* Insurance prices vs. value, Business Auto Insurance,
* Contractors and insurance issues,
* Optional coverages, are they needed?
This CD presentation is delivered in a very easy-to-listen manner and has the type of advice that can save you tons of money and frustrations should you have the wrong assumptions regarding insurance or inadequate coverage in place.