Click here for Top Ten Discussions. CLICK HERE for Q & A Homepage
Receive Free Rental Owner Updates Email:  
MrLandlord Q & A
Section (by Mel [CA]) Oct 14, 2021 3:35 PM

Click here to reply to this discussion.
Click Here to send this discussion to a friend

Section (by Mel [CA]) Posted on: Oct 14, 2021 3:35 PM

State Specific Question About: CALIFORNIA (CA)

Can a person lose their section 8 if their adult child becomes someone outside of the household SSI representative payee? --73.71.xx.xx

Click Here to send this discussion to a friend
Report discussion to Webmaster

Subject: RE: Section
Your Name:
Your State:

Would you like to be notified via email when somebody replies to this thread?
If so, you must include your valid email address here. Do not add your address more than once per thread/subject. By entering your email address here, you agree to receive notification from every time anyone replies to "this" thread. You will receive response notifications for up to one week following the original post. Your email address will not be visible to readers.
Email Address: