Judgement Payment
Click here for Top Ten Discussions. CLICK HERE for Q & A Homepage
Receive Free Rental Owner Updates Email:  
MrLandlord Q & A
Judgement Payment (by Pat [WI]) Aug 25, 2010 8:09 AM
       Judgement Payment (by Jason PA [PA]) Aug 25, 2010 8:24 AM
       Judgement Payment (by John... [MI]) Aug 25, 2010 9:02 AM
       Judgement Payment (by reid [KS]) Aug 25, 2010 9:04 AM
       Judgement Payment (by Sharon [CT]) Aug 25, 2010 11:24 AM
       Judgement Payment (by in [IN]) Aug 25, 2010 1:27 PM
       Judgement Payment (by 574-Brad [IN]) Aug 25, 2010 9:03 PM
       Judgement Payment (by billy [MA]) Aug 26, 2010 6:39 AM

Judgement Payment (by Pat [WI]) Posted on: Aug 25, 2010 8:09 AM

State Specific Question About: WISCONSIN (WI)

I have already won a small claims judgement for money in Milwaukee. I then garnished the wages and sent the appropriate paperwork to the company he was working at. It came back saying he doesn't work there anymore. What do I do next? --65.127.xx.xx

Judgement Payment (by Jason PA [PA]) Posted on: Aug 25, 2010 8:24 AM

That happened to me on a wage garnishment also. At that point I did nothing. If you can go to the accurint website maybe they could find their new employmer, maybe their new employer is too new and hard to find, maybe they are unemployed. --98.111.xxx.xxx

Judgement Payment (by John... [MI]) Posted on: Aug 25, 2010 9:02 AM

Check Facebook and see if he has a current employer listed? That worked for us for one of our garnishments. :)

Wait a bit and then run a new credit report and see what the current employer is? Works if they are not being paid under the table...

- John...


Judgement Payment (by reid [KS]) Posted on: Aug 25, 2010 9:04 AM

Wait around and keep trying. They'll be back on the RADAR before long. All costs of collection along with interest are collectible . --99.38.xxx.xxx

Judgement Payment (by Sharon [CT]) Posted on: Aug 25, 2010 11:24 AM

What about bank account garnishes. --192.249.xx.xxx

Judgement Payment (by in [IN]) Posted on: Aug 25, 2010 1:27 PM

Wait till he finds another job and do the same thing again...

You can file Pro Sup and compel him to return to court, and give you the info requested...

After a while they just pay to see yo go away.. --69.245.xxx.xx

Judgement Payment (by 574-Brad [IN]) Posted on: Aug 25, 2010 9:03 PM

Sharon, double or nothing he doesn't have a bank account --66.228.xx.xx

Judgement Payment (by billy [MA]) Posted on: Aug 26, 2010 6:39 AM

i would wait a month or so and do zabasearch.com and the tel co if zabasearch doesnt work.guess a few places where he is for tel co info.if u get number put it in google.com without dashes and u will get address.then drag him into court.try for 50 a month or so.if hes not working wait for a better opportunity. --74.10.xxx.xxx

Subject: RE: Judgement Payment
Your Name:
Your State:

Judgement Payment
Would you like to be notified via email when somebody replies to this thread?
If so, you must include your valid email address here. Do not add your address more than once per thread/subject. By entering your email address here, you agree to receive notification from Mrlandlord.com every time anyone replies to "this" thread. You will receive response notifications for up to one week following the original post. Your email address will not be visible to readers.
Email Address: