SKIP TRACING SEARCHES/SERVICES
TO HELP YOU GET MONEY OWED TO YOU!
1) BAD CHECK - Are you trying to find someone who wrote you a bad check? Don't spend your time chasing them down. Use this FREE collection service that will collect your bad checks.
2) SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER SEARCH - Are you trying to find someone who left owing you money, but you can't even start to track them down, take them to court, discover their assets or collect any money because you don't know there social security number. Use this S.S.N. search to find their social security number.
3) ASSET SEARCH - If you already know where the person is, but don't know where are his or her "assets", we offer an ASSET SEARCH search for only $39.95. This search seeks to find any current tangible assets the person owns and/or their current checking or banking account if any. This service comes with a guarantee: If there is no tangible asset found or no checking or banking account found, you are entitled to a credit for another search. Click here if you wish to order the ASSET SEARCH service.
4) PERSON SEARCH SKIP TRACE SERVICE - If your ex-resident has moved and you need to find WHERE so that you can attempt to collect money due you, click now to use the PERSON SEARCH skip trace service. ONLY $19.95
5) EMPLOYMENT SEARCH - If you already know where the person is, You may also want to know WHERE he or she WORKS. The EMPLOYMENT SEARCH will help to find where a person works or verify if their last known employment is still current. With such information you may then be able to do a garnishment or attempt other collection actions connected to their employment. If there is no verification of employment found, you are entitled to a credit for another search. Click now to use the EMPLOYMENT SEARCH service. Only $59.95.
There are masses of uncollected checks and judgments on debtors in every county throughout the United States. Mrlandlord.com has made arrangements with a national Skip Tracing Service which can assist you in locating a former tenant or "any" indivudual that you may need to find for various real estate or legal purposes.
The service has a very high (90%) success rate. Their regular price of a Person Search is $49.95 to locate a former resident. As a special offer to Mrlandlord.com members, subscribers and visitors you are entitled to a 60% discount in locating your deadbeat for a reduced fee of only $19.95 which is a very low price to get information about someone you "really" want to find. For that fee, the skip tracing service (run by one of the top private investigators in the country) promises to find current info on your former tenant, including a current address or phone number or information that will lead you to a current address or phone number.
Why spend valuable hours, days or months of your time searching for information that can be found for you within a very short period of time. Besides, you won't be able to find all the information provided in the comprehensive report. And here's the part I like best. If the service is not able to provide you the above information that can help you find the whereabouts of your former resident or person you are trying to find, (within three business days), you will receive credit back to do a free search on another person of your choice adn therefore pay NOTHING on the person information could not be found on. So you have nothing to lose, and a person's whereabouts to gain, which is the first step in collecting money due you.
ADDITIONAL REASONS FOR USING THE SERVICE:
HOW THE SERVICE HAS BENEFITED OTHERS:
Wendy Patton, Michigan Real Estate Investors Association: "I have used the Skip Tracing Service to locate a former tenant that had skipped out on a debt. Within the same day, the service came up with a current address as well as much information regarding relatives and known associates."
Deb McMillian, president of Ohio Real Estate Investors Association: "I've had searches done for me. One was on a mortgage on a house that I wished to buy and could not locate the mortgage holder. I contacted the service and via their data base, they located the necessary information needed for me to complete the transaction. I tried for several months to locate the information and it only took a matter of a few days to locate my needed information."
Martin Meyer, of OdorXit: "I had been searching many years for someone I needed to get a signature from on some legal documents. I gave the name to the Skip Tracing Service and shortly thereafter, the service had retrieved over ten pages of data related to the information I needed to contact the person."
Sharon Restrepo, national real estate instructor: "We have had two vacant lots next to a building we owned in Florida and have been trying to locate the owners of the property. We have made several attempts and failed. I decided to use the Skip Tracing Service to research. Within minutes their search had produced the addresses of the owners and many relatives associated with the property. This information was invaluable in contacting the owners."
CLICK NOW to use one or more of the MrLandlord.com Skip Tracing Search Services.
| HOME | Q&A | TOOLBOX | SERVICES | EVENTS | FREE | LAWS |
| NEW VISITORS | BOOKS | RENTAL FORMS | SOFTWARE | SUPPLIES|
| CREDIT REPORTS | GIFTS | CUSTOMER SERVICE | CONTACT EDITOR |
| ABOUT US | ASSOCIATIONS |ADVERTISERS |DISCLAIMER |
Copyright (c) 1998-2013 MRLANDLORD.COM All rights reserved.
Top Ten Bestsellers
Comments From Landlords:
#1 How to Manage Property As A Real Estate Investor (1 month Top Ten)
#2 Gigantic Mr. Landlord Subscription Package (1 month Top Ten)
Click any item to view
10% discount when
you buy any 3 items
#3 Collect Back Rent Training Course for Landlords (1 month Top Ten)
#4 The Landlord's Kit (40 months Top Ten)
#5 Renaissance Goldmine of Brilliant Tax Strategies (1 month Top Ten)
#6 525 Rehab, Repair and Maintenance (6 month Top Ten)
#7 New Landlord Complete Starter Kit (1 month Top Ten)
#8 Landlord Rights - State Laws Guidebooks (43 months Top Ten)
#9 Section 8 Bible (8 months Top Ten)
#10 LLC MASTER MACHINE AND FORMS PACKAGE (5 month Top Ten)
Sham Reddy, Dayton, OH
Comments From Landlords: