MAHONING VALLEY REAL ESTATE INVESTORS ASSOCIATION Serving Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana Counties, including the Cities of Youngstown, Salem and Warren, Ohio.
ABOUT ASSOCIATION* To educate our Members about Real Estate Investing and provide whatever tools we reasonably can to help Members become successful.
* To represent all Real Estate Investors through building a Positive and Ethical Image and positively affecting Legislative and Regulatory Issues!
MEMBERSHIP INFO / BENEFITS
- Monthly Membership Meetings with Guest Speakers and Educational Information regarding Housing Providers.
- Monthly Newsletter updating Members with Housing Issues, Legislation and Fix-It Tips.
- Members of the State and National Real Estate Investors Associations (See their Web Sites at www.nareia.com and www.oreia.com).
- State Legislative Committees to help influence legislation from the state level along with reporting new legislation to local groups that will affect housing providers.
- Local, State and National Vendor Discounts.
- Local and National Educational Programs.
- Educational Material that will save you $Thousands$. (e.g. Rental Apps, Leases, Eviction procedures, Small Claims procedures, Water Dept Agrmts, Section 8 tips, etc.)
- Partnerships with the American Association of Small Property Owners (AASPO) and Home Builders Association of the Mahoning Valley (HBA) for Government Affairs, reputable contractors along with limited discounts.
- One of the Biggest and Best: Annual Retreats, Conventions and Cruises.
MONTHLY MEETINGS / EVENTS
Monthly meetings are the 2nd Monday of each Month, 7:30 PM. Location:
THEODORE'S BANQUET CENTRE
1400 State Route 46
Mineral Ridge, Ohio 44440
I-80 & Route 46 -- 1 mile North on left.
MEMBERSHIP INFOPotential Members must complete Membership Application
Dues are $100 per year and a $25 Initial Charge
Our membership encompasses the entire Kalamazoo area. Yearly membership fee is $100.00 for primary members and $20.00 for associate members.
OFFICERS / BOARD MEMBERS
President...........Margaret Jenkins, 330-799-7021
Vice President......Michelle Wells, 330-824-0023
Director............Rick Wiesner, 330-872-7046
Director............Andy Jarosz, 330-540-5761
Past President......Alice Morrison, 330-747-0500
E-mail HM1475@aol.com, Wells6453@aol.com or Call Michelle Wells at (330) 824-0023. If you need additional information or are interested in joining our association.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTSTHERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM IN BUILDING A POSITIVE IMAGE
FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS!!